MUNIBA MAZARI

Life is a chain of incidents;
What if she would have taken her stand that time
When her parents forced her to get married.
Could she show the same psyche at any moment in life
To Stand for herself???
No, Life would then had been different.
Though its best now,all happens for a good reason.

Scrolling down my Facebook news feed and randomly came across this video of a woman about whom I was completely unknown before. Well today my blog is in connectivity to my previous blog title ‘Celebrate Life’.
I was completely astounded on watching this hardly 7-minute video which indeed gave vigour to my nerves and a life time teaching. I was instantaneously inspired by this bold and beautiful woman.
and to my bad! I didn’t know about this lady ever before. But after watching her heartfelt video and listening about her distress and grief from her own mouth I was awestruck to see her inner-strength.
Just after that I promptly surfed the net about her.
As to my observations and knowledge about life, every success story has a deep woeful or may be remorseful past which actually created that spark in oneself to thrive for a better life to make someone choose between Do or Die situation or to make realize of that feeling that Am I dying before death? No, that’s not what I’m meant to be here for!!
Muniba Mazari is also that one of them from much coveted list of women who came out of the devastated, dreadful and calamitous past and made up her name to the Forbes and many more prestigious banners and organizations worldwide.
Well to know about what exactly happen to her and how she showed exuberant mental and physical endurance to cope with such horrendous injuries to her Wikipedia is there at your best to surf on. But I’m here to share my feelings and thoughts.
I unreservedly appreciate her words “Good daughters are not meant to say no to their parents. “I’m myself that one of a person who finds it impossible to deny anything to my parents specially when it comes to my dad. But the fact is never deserve for less. So sometimes it’s like you need to spot a thin line between what you deserve and what you are actually doing. Once you spot it you will definitely learn to conquer your ego and simultaneously obeying your parents.
Hush!!! Diverted from the topic
This lady didn’t say anything we didn’t know before, like failure is necessary or giving up is not the option. But what made her inspirational and her teachings noticeable was,

Her desire to stay alive and living even on her death beds
Her laudable benignity towards her atrocious husband
Her benevolence of adopting a child and accepting the discarded ones
And,
Her great inner-strength by writing down all her fears and overcoming them.

Every individual has some or the other strength to change their surroundings, what you need to do is just wait for that right time to grab that one opportunity to make a world a better place to live in and be your own superhero!!
Failure or disability should not be the reason to STOP.



Comments

Post a Comment